[etni] ETAI conference - thanks yous

  • From: Aviva Shapiro <shapiroaviva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 08:22:13 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,
  I am thankful that I have ETNI to write to say thank you to ALL the ETAI
people who worked extremely hard to yet again bring about another successful
ETAI summer conference..  NO names..mentioned BUT to all of you worked and
planned and spent sleepless nights and brought to fruition the conference.SO .
thank ;;you.. As a teacher .. and counselor it is great to meet old friends,
share new ideas,  and make new friends..  SO a big hand to you all. !!!

  AND to those who attended my session,, thanks for the feedback.. I apologize
for NOT having handouts BUT really most of my stuff is online.. (see link under
ETAI handouts) .. and what is not there I will gladly send you if you email me.
(shapiroaviva@xxxxxxxxx) .. I will try to add the pages of quotes.. but ONE
great site for quotes is thinkexist.com  ( i think !!!) .  PLEASE feel free to
let me know how you use some of the ideas and remember to adapt the ideas to
suit you and your classes.. Feel free to share what happens in class when you
try this..

  AND last .. good luck to all kids taking MOED BET.. and I am so happy that
there is not a MOED GIMMEL !!!

  Wishing you all a few quiet , restful weeks.. BEST Aviva

  PS.. For those of you who didn't have time to stop by the UNICEF stand and
look at the projects kids from Boyar (in Jerusalem) School and Beit Yerach (
Jordan Vallley) did,, it's still NT too late to think and plan to do projecs
based on Children's Rights , UNICEF etc.. for next year