[etni] Dear Marlene!

  • From: Barbara or Yaacov Ori <ojacob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 19:56:57 +0200

Dear Marlene and all others who are not quite sure what is going on,
1.  We in the Irgun HaMorim (and say what you will about Ran Erez -at least he
tries. Where is the Histadrut HaMorim?)- anyway- are still not doing the
projects!!! We want to be compensated -and rightly so for the extra work we
do...
2.  ALL teachers should be getting a 2% gmul for each module you send your
students to ( in the year you actually send them to the Bagrut) -And if  you
send two classes to E in the same year -you get 2% for EACH class. This is from
Sept. 2008!  Check your paycheck!!  I am not referring to the extra hours we
get.
3.  HOTS-two issues here-We want to be paid for our time and the pedagogical
issues of HOTS which have been discussed at length. NO ONE in the Irgun HaMorim
should be taking the course or implementing it.
On a personal note, I certainly will gladly take the "few extra shekels" for
all this extra work which someone referred to.
First of all, it adds up.  But most of all, we are professionals who work very
hard and we deserve to be compensated for extra work -just like any other
profession!

Let's hang in there..and Histadrut people -why not get your union involved??
Let's hear from you!!!
Barbara Ori