[etni] Courses in Translation

  • From: "Dror Abend-David" <d.abend.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Trudy Zuckermann'" <trudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <miriam_k@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <miriamkl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <yankle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 13:27:28 +0300

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I was very pleased to learn that quite a few teachers expressed interest in
Translation Studies in general and the instruction of translation in
particular (In fact, I was urged to make a quick statement on this issue). I
am currently working on a Translation Certificate Program at Achva College
that should be admitting students in January. The program will include a
course in the instruction of translation for High-School students.
Currently, of course, I am preoccupied with the preparation of course
syllabi for October. but I will resume work on the program and send you
further updates later on.

Best wishes for a Happy New Year,

Dror Abend-David, Ph.D.

Lecturer, Department of English