[etni] Clarification: winter bagrut external students

  • From: Gail Mann <gail@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gail@xxxxxxxx, patriciareifen@xxxxxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 07:47:24 +0200

Hi all,

A clarification due to a few emails I have received:

Module A will be available for pupils in the 11th and 12th grade, this
winter as it was last summer.
The other modules: B, C, D, E, F will be available from the summer for
10th and 11th grade pupils.
12th grade pupils take the OLD format of the bagrut this year.

Gail

From: Patricia Reifen

I asked this sometime ago but got no replies.    Does anyone know
which 5
point bagrut - the old or the new - an external student would do this
coming
winter?