[etni] Calculation of the School Grade-Is there an updated document

  • From: "Ahmad Amer" <sayyedamer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ask@xxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 16:27:51 -0400

Dear Etniers,

I have found the following document regarding the Calculation of the School Grade:

http://cms.education.gov.il/NR/rdonlyres/B79C131E-F151-4DB7-8A09-C6CACCC891A3/13614/hb14.doc

This document was written in 2004.

Is there an updated document as how to calculate the school grade?

Best,
Dr. Ahmad Amer
http://www.qsm.ac.il/mhader/lecturer.asp?id=181
ICQ account 362625523