[etni] COURSE BOOKS FOR NATIVE SPEAKERS - NOW AT WIZ KIDS

  • From: "Deborah Berzan" <deborahberzan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 21:24:19 +0200

GREAT NEWS!
WIZ KIDS HAS JUST RECEIVED A HUGE SHIPMENT OF COURSE BOOKS FOR NATIVE SPEAKERS
FROM GRADE 1 THROUGH GRADE 12 FROM SOME OF THE BEST EDUCATIONAL PUBLISHERS IN
THE US:

*SADLIER-OXFORD
*EVAN-MOOR
*HARCOURT ACHIEVE (Steck Vaughn and Rigby)
*HOUGHTON MIFFLIN (Great Source)
*TEACHER CREATED MATERIALS
*SCHOLASTIC

Whether you're looking for Phonics, Reading Comprehension, Writing, Vocabulary,
or a novel for classroom reading (over 1000 great titles in stock), Wiz Kids
has it! At great prices, with service that's hard to beat!

WE"D LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO COME AND CHECK OUR MATERIAL OUT. Here's our upcoming
schedule for "Show and Tell":

EFRAT - Monday, May 24th 16:00-21:00 Rechov Ezra 15 (Home of Shana Mauer)

BEIT SHEMESH - Thursday, May 27th 16:00-20:00 Rechov Shivtei Yisrael 1/17 (Home
of Alissa Borsekofsky)

MODI'IN - Tuesday, June 8th 19:00-22:00 Nachal Galim 4 (Home of Chana Gussow)

For a sneak preview of our material, please visit our website at
www.wizkids.co.il.
To arrange for "Show and Tell" near you, please give us a call at 09-746-4224
or 054-734-061.

We look forward to seeing you soon.