[etni] Buying DVD's and videos

  • From: Judi Granit <judiavi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:53:44 +0200

On the subject I just wanted to let you know that I have bought several
DVD's through ebay.co.uk.  They were all new and very inexpensive even
taking the p&p into consideration.  I used the uk site as it is cheaper to
have DVD's mailed from Europe.  However, more than one of the movies I
ordered came from Hong Kong.  They all arrived in perfect condition with the
original(?) packaging.  No Hebrew translation but English if wanted and
Chinese!

I know a lot of people say that they have had bad experiences with ebay.
However, so far it has been wonderful for me and I have managed to get hold
of things that I had wanted but couldn't be found here (e.g. books, knitting
patterns etc).

Judi G.

Visit the ETNI site - http://www.etni.org
Send a message to the ETNI list: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx