[etni] Bridging Answer Mr. Know-All

  • From: Avraham Roos <avrahamroos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 18:19:48 +0300

What would you say about the following Bridging Answer on a Summative
Assessment? [REAL answer from one of my students!]
From the bridging text I understand that the British Empire ruled over
other countries as if they were second-class citizens and did so in an
arrogant manner.

In the story I read about Mr. Kelada who thought he knows everything better
than everyone else. He always argued and was also very arrogant.

To me, Mr. Kelada and the British Empire  are similar. They both thought
that they are better than everyone else. But in the end, Mr. Kelada
understands his mistake and correct it by doing a noble deed. The same
happened to the British Empire when they finally left Palestine to allow us
to create our own state.

Happy Independence Day :-)

--
"When one teaches, two learn"
 Robert Heinlein (American science-fiction writer,1907-1988)

** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org
** post to ETNI List - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx