[etni] Bagrut

  • From: "Ilana Bar-Hai" <ilbarhay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 06:03:21 +0000

Good day to all!
i am still feeling rather disappointed about yesterdays's exam.  I think
that the pencil story was an awfully boring topic for 18 year olds.  In
addition, after reading paragraph 1, my heart sank because I knew a whole
bunch of kids all around the country would experience an instant drop in
confidence right at the beginning of the exam.  In my opinion, this exam was
a level more difficult than previous ones.  It reminds me of the exam a few
years back(Delivering Goods) when pupils came out crying.
This year my pupils said things like, "This whole country is ...bleep...
up!" It is a pity when the mood is so low and things are chaotic in our
country, that there isn't more stability in the level of their exams.
Everything always catches them and us, by surprise.

Ilana