[etni] An Inspiring Article about Teaching

  • From: "Maxine" <maxine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 10:54:39 +0200

This morning, while was doing some research on a story I'm teaching with =
one of my classes :  Philip Roth's "Conversion of the Jews."  (If anyone =
out there has taught the story and would be interested in exchanging =
ideas please contact me!)  I came across an essay in which a high school =
English teacher reflects on her teaching experiences during the last 12 =
years.  I found the article quite inspiring and thought I'd share it =
with you.   Enjoy, Maxine Tsvaigrach