[etni] A big THANK YOU

  • From: חצור אביבה <aviva_h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 14:16:30 +0300

We, the teachers of Ulpanit Ort in Tiberias would like to thank three very
special ladies who have helped us immensely over the past weeks leading up
to the bagrut:
Pnina Fux - our regional coordinator
Francine Widerker - our regional literature and Shema counsellor
Aharona Gvaryahu - the national LD counsellor.

All three have been available at all hours of the day and night - by mail
or phone - to answer our many questions, give constant advice and help.

We really appreciate all you've done for us. We don't know where we would
be without you.
Keep up the good work. It's been a pleasure working with you.

The English Staff - Ulpanit Ort, Tiberias.

--

<http://www.sigbee.com/he?utm_campaign=signature&origUserUID=8cada14619e9f81b5690b6932cf12ce03db2ef40&origSigUserImage=d987fca35bb0fedb.gif>

** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/