[etni] 1. teaching conversation 2 best electronic dictionary??

  • From: sommer ben <sommerbtch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:14:10 +0000 (GMT)

Greetings all.

1. I have been asked by a friend to give her some converstational classes in
English, as her job is asking for improvement in her spoken English.

Can anyone recommend books they have used for this purpose, or materials on the
Internet?

2. A class ten student of mine has received the dispensation of being able to
use an electronic dictionary.  Her mother is asking me which one I recommend.

I have little acquaintance with the current crop. Any suggestions please.

thanks folks,

Ben Sommer