[estiv] Re: Reminder ESTIV Newsletter 34

  • From: "Dr Margaret Clotworthy, Human Focused Testing" <margaretc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: francesca.caloni@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 07:53:59 -0500

 Dear Francesca,

Thank you for your reminder. Please include my latest review, which has just
been published:

CLOTWORTHY M, ARCHIBALD K (2013) ADVANCES IN THE DEVELOPMENT AND USE OF HUMAN
TISSUE-BASED TECHNIQUES FOR DRUG TOXICITY TESTING. EXPERT OPIN DRUG METAB
TOXICOL.  MAY 20. [EPUB AHEAD OF PRINT]

Thank you & have a good weekend!

Best regards,
Margaret

Margaret Clotworthy PhD
Director
Human Focused Testing- for all your research needs
HumanFocusedTesting.com
TissueForResearch.com
www.InVitroAssays.com

Connect with me on LinkedIn: uk.linkedin.com/in/drmargaretclotworthyQuoting