[estiv] Cellular model request

  • From: Luz A Silva Torres <luz.silva@xxxxxxx>
  • To: estiv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 11:20:49 -0400

Dear ESTIV members:

My name is Luz Silva and I’m Toxicology PhD candidate, currently studying
at the school of medicine of the University of Puerto Rico, Medical
Sciences Campus. My thesis project intends measure the adverse effect of an
emerging drug of abuse using primary human coronary artery endothelial
cells as in vitro model.

But it has been very difficult to buy these cells. Recognizing the large
number of members who held the European Society of Toxicology In Vitro and
the global reach.

I want to know if some member is using or holding this cellular model,
HCAEC, and can donate me at least one vial of cryopreserved cells.

Luz Silva Torres