[espeak-gaeilge] Re: latest espeak with irish

  • From: Ronan McGuirk <ronan.p.mcguirk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: espeak-gaeilge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 10:45:18 +0000

Hi Robbie,

I like your suggestion on a mór etc.

I think this is the kind of thing we would need to work on as part of
the NVDA locale.

I think the way it would work is that insstead of NVDA saying cap
before capitals, it could say another word in Irish  such as
ceannlitir or caipiteal or perhaps we could change its sequence to say
the word mór after the letter rather than a word before the letter.

Ronan