[espeak-gaeilge] Re: Skype conference on eSpeak and Irish tonight

  • From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <omeadhrac@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <espeak-gaeilge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 15:54:28 +0100

Dear All,

Anyone joining us in the skype conference on eSpeak tonight is more than
welcome. We will start at 7:30 pm  when ronan and I will open the
discussion. Damien has expressed an interest and I have his Skype name.

As you may know, with Skype you have to be invited into a conversation
group. So, if you would  like to join in, just send me your skype name and I
will bring you into the session.

See you at 7:30 then!

All the best,

Cearbhall