[espeak-gaeilge] Re: Priorities

  • From: Ronan McGuirk <ronan.p.mcguirk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: espeak-gaeilge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 12:09:56 +0100

Hi Robbie,
Glad you liked the podcast. It was recorded some weeks ago, when it
looked more like we could get into  the phonetics.

It is hard to answer the priorities question.

Perhaps we should review the remaining messages that require
translation and try to identify the most important ones.

I can have a go at some of the translations myself, though, I would
appreciate a proof reader.

As you say, lets hope we get a few more volunteers!
Ronan