[esnr] update on translation of dyslexia text

  • From: "Berrie Gerrits" <praktijkgerrits@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 09:22:21 +0200

Dear List members,

Recently I offered to do a translation/summary into English of a chapter from a
book written by W. van den Bergh, a Belgium psychiatrist on dyslexia.
The chapter gives a small overview of some protocols being used in the NF
treatment of dyslexia.
Last night I finished the translation.
The translation is currently being checked by van den Bergh, as soon as he
approves it I'll put it on the list. In order to avoid expectations rising to
high: the summary/translation is only page long but it does contain the
essentials.

I hope van den Bergh finds the time, so all of you can enjoy it very soon. I'll
keep you updated.

Met vriendelijke groet/All the best/Ciao,

Berrie Gerrits

Psychologenpraktijk Gerrits
Sloetstraat 14
6524 AS  Nijmegen
Nederland/Netherlands
Tel: 024-3235053
praktijkgerrits@xxxxxxxxx

Psychotherapie/eerstelijnspsychologie/Supervisie
Neurofeedback en QEEG gecertificeerd (AAPB CR)
BIG geregistreerd (GZ en psychotherapie)