[erddug] REMINDER: ERDDUG Logo Competition

  • From: ERDDUG - East Rand Developer and DBA User Group <erddug@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 16:55:46 +0200

Hi

Just a reminder that the competition closes in just over 24 hours. That's
tomorrow, Friday 2011/02/11, at 5PM.

So email me your logos, quickly! :-)

A reminder of what you can win, taken from our website<http://bit.ly/ERDDUG_NH>
:

------------------------------

[image: sql-source-control.png]ERDDUG is giving you a chance to win a
licence for * Red Gate's <http://www.red-gate.com/> amazing SQL Source
Control *product valued at *$295* ! All you have to do is design a logo for
ERDDUG and email it to me. You can go to Red Gate's
website<http://www.red-gate.com/products/sql-development/sql-source-control/>for
more information about this really great product.

 The winning image will be used as our Twitter image, and (probably) on the
South African MSDN website.

*Image sizes (in pixels):*
*Logo:* 320 x 320
*Banner:* 1940 x 140

If you only want to submit one image (a logo or a banner) it's fine.

The competition closes at *05:00 PM SAST on Friday 11 February 2011. No file
sizes above 1MB.*

Email your entry as an attachment to ERDDUG@xxxxxxxxx with the subject line
"*I Want to Win Red Gate's SQL Source Control!*"

Thanks
Andrew

--
Thanks,