[erddug] ERDDUG Website

  • From: ERDDUG - East Rand Developer and DBA User Group <erddug@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:35:48 +0200

Hi guys

Congratulations to Mark for winning the ERDDUG Logo competition! Your
licence for Red Gate's SQL Source
Control<http://www.red-gate.com/products/sql-development/sql-source-control/>will
be on the way to your shortly!

The ERDDUG website has been updated with our new logo and a twitter
stream(!). You can get to it by clicking on this link *
http://bit.ly/ERDDUG_NH*

Please let me know what you think and how to improve it. The source code is
still available on assembla.com <http://www.assembla.com/> for those of you
who are interested in helping out with the site. I'll give you access on a
person-by-person basis, so contact me off-list.

Thanks
Andrew

--
Thanks,