[erddug] Re: ERDDUG Saturday 2011/09/10

  • From: Darrel Schreyer <darrel.schreyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "erddug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <erddug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 11:45:29 +0200

I am really going to try be there. I'll bring some chips and a coke.

Regards

Darrel Schreyer
Information Manager
+27 11 281 5811
+27 72 895 9575

From: Mark Pearl <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Sender: erddug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:erddug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 16:33:23 +0200
To: <erddug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:erddug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
ReplyTo: erddug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:erddug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

will check tonight, but maybe can give you a lift.

Kind Regards

Mark Pearl

Tel 0027 (0) 11 083 5968 (Jhb)
Tel 0027 (0) 31 813 5968 (Dbn)
Tel 0027 (0) 21 813 5968 (Cpt)
Fax 0027 (0) 86 516 3655

http://www.MaximaSoftware.co.za

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("The intended
recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is
privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible and
delete the message immediately. The views expressed in this communication may
not necessarily be the views held by Maxima Software.

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 4:35 PM,
<loveland.ernest@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:loveland.ernest@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Rand park ridge

________________________________
From: Mark Pearl <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Sender: erddug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:erddug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 16:27:23 +0200
To: <erddug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:erddug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
ReplyTo: erddug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:erddug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ernest... where do you live?

Kind Regards

Mark Pearl

Tel 0027 (0) 11 083 5968 (Jhb)
Tel 0027 (0) 31 813 5968 (Dbn)
Tel 0027 (0) 21 813 5968 (Cpt)
Fax 0027 (0) 86 516 3655

http://www.MaximaSoftware.co.za

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("The intended
recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is
privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible and
delete the message immediately. The views expressed in this communication may
not necessarily be the views held by Maxima Software.

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 9:46 AM,
<loveland.ernest@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:loveland.ernest@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I want to be there but would need a lift (bike accident last Friday)

________________________________
From: "Terence Kruger"
<terence@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:terence@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Sender: erddug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:erddug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 09:44:19 +0200
To: <erddug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:erddug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
ReplyTo: erddug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:erddug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Oh man, sorry guys my wife has booked me on Saturday.
Can't believe it, I so wanted to see "Ruby on Rails" :(

Thanks
Terence