[erddug] December Braai

  • From: ERDDUG - East Rand Developer and DBA User Group <erddug@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 21:11:50 +0200

Hey everyone

I trust that you are all well.
[image: south_african_braai.jpg]
 We'll be having a braai for our December meeting! We'll be meeting at
Accumulo again this month, and we'll start a bit later at 11:00AM.

[image: Logo.png]
 A huge thank you to Accumulo for sponsoring the meat. Thanks also to
Darrel who will be bringing the pap. Please let me know if you are coming
and what you would like to eat. Also please feel free to bring your SO
with... if they won't be injured from being exposed to too much geekery at
one time ;-)

I'll bring a gas braai and a few light snacks. Who would be kind enough to
volunteer/volunteer their wives to make some salad? And to bring some
cooldrinks?

Cheers,
AJ

--