Alliance of Mist No more seadine

  • From: Seadine <seadine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eq.aom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:51:30 -0400

Greetings Alliance of Mist,
This is to let everyone know that I have left the guild and joined
Forsaken Circle. I was going to wait to send this until I had a chance
to tell all my close friends in person but the first one I talked to
didn't go very well so here it is. I left because my play time has
changed significantly and did not line up with the majority of the guild
especially some people that I spent a great deal of time with. Also I
have several friends in RL that have been begging me to switch into FC
for a while so that was a factor. This is not a decision I came to
lightly but I think it's the right one. I still have lots of love for
AoM and much hugs for the peeps there.

Luv
Seadine