[eprforum] Fw: August 18th Meeting

  • From: "David RR Webber" <david@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <eprforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 10:57:57 -0400

Svein here is asking exactly the right question!
I've been trying to get peoples attention on this
for a while.

The BCF approach to this under CEFACT is
just way to cumbersome and clumsy.

Probably my new PPT on ebXML Update, along
with the tutorial on making BPSS models will
help him alot.  But it would be great to have
some templates from the UMM side that
dove-tail into this.

I know the Canadians have UMM templates - but
I cannot get them to play ball with us over in BCM!

DW