[ensu] Volunteer with the Toronto Bay Initiative

  • From: "Kristle Calisto-Tavares" <k.calisto.tavares@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ensu" <ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:14:49 -0500

Volunteer Opportunity.

-----Original Message-----
From: Toronto Bay Initiative [mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 11:43 AM
To: unlisted-recipients:; no To-header on input
Subject: Volunteer with the Toronto Bay Initiative

Are you concerned about the environment and looking for a hands-on way to
get involved?

Why not volunteer with the Toronto Bay Initiative!

The Toronto Bay Initiative is a charitable, community-based group that aims
to ensure a cleaner, greener, healthier and more accessible Toronto Bay. We
offer a host of activities from April to November, including tree plantings,
sand dune and wetland restoration events, and canoe, bus and bike tours --
all in downtown Toronto.

Right now, we have some great volunteer opportunities available. If you'd
like to help out, let us know and we'll send you more information on you can
get involved and make a difference!

Randee Holmes
Coordinator
Toronto Bay Initiative