[emsg-dars] Re: DARS: SAPR queue has stalled. (now fixed)

  • From: Keith Talbot <talbotk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emsg-dars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:51:16 -0700

I have fixed the queue .. we have some new results that I will have to discuss with Brett & Lori.

Keith

sqlserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
The SAPR queue, SAPR_STATUS, on server DARS, has pending real-time records over
5 minutes old. The real-time process may have stalled.

If you need assistance, contact the list owners at:
    emsg-dars-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Keith Talbot - 626-4955 - Enrollment Management Systems Group
1618 E Helen St, PO Box 210409, Tucson AZ 85721-0409