[emergingleaders] Re: WISDOM

  • From: Polly Ingham <polly.ingham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emergingleaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 19:28:37 +0100

Hi All,

So sorry I’m not able to make it tomorrow. Absolutely flat out. In a great way,
but certainly flat!

I would truly love some WISDOM.

Perhaps I can get in with the group next week.

Very best to you all

Polly xx

Polly Ingham
Producer and Head of Marketing Theatre503

www.pollyinghamproduction.com
www.threepinproductions.com

07780808132 | @pingham