[emergingleaders] Re: Clore challenge!

  • From: Ben Fredericks <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emergingleaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 16:22:34 +0100

Don't read that email!

*Ben Fredericks*
+44 77 65281273
skype: benfredericks
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.benfredericks.co.uk

For all the latest film news, cast and crew calls join us on:

<https://twitter.com/#%21/Ben_Fredericks>
<http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/ben-fredericks/1a/295/a0b>

On 3 September 2015 at 16:21, Ben Fredericks <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

1. I haven't learnt any tools :(

2.

a. Flight of Conchords – Think about it

b. Michael Jackson – Man in Mirror

Hope you are well.

*Ben Fredericks*
+44 77 65281273
skype: benfredericks
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.benfredericks.co.uk

For all the latest film news, cast and crew calls join us on:

<https://twitter.com/#%21/Ben_Fredericks>
<http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/ben-fredericks/1a/295/a0b>

On 18 August 2015 at 18:09, Katie Ann Smith <katieannsmith22@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi all,

As our meet up is drawing ever closer, I've been tasked to help with some
prep for the meeting (all those coming, it would be great if you can do
this - for those of you that aren't then still feel free to contribute).

Could you get the following to me by Friday 11th September:

1. Activity/tool suggestions - I'm sure that since Clore, all of us have
come across new tools (Laser Action Learning was one we used at our last
meet up). We want to use some time in the afternoon for us to use a tool
which some of us have found useful since Clore - but wasn't covered on the
course.

Can you tell me what the tool is called, provide a brief overview of how
it works and how it can help. Ideally you would be able to run the activity
but if not, let me know! All suggestions welcome!

2. The bit you will all hate:

I wanted to request that you think of two songs:

A. One that somehow sums up what you love about the arts

B. One that somehow describes what special skill or 'secret power' you
would like to contribute to the sector

Please could you each send me the title and artist of your two songs (and
which one is which - this is important!) by 5pm on Friday 11th September?
Do be as creative as you like...and please do not share your choices with
anyone else before the day as this will spoil our fun!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Katie x