[emergingleaders] 241 Offer for 'Animals' by Emma Adams at Theatre503

  • From: Polly Ingham <polly.ingham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: polly <polly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 15:51:05 +0100

Dear All,

I hope this email finds you very well indeed.

I just wanted to drop you a little line to let you know about the latest
in-house production at Theatre503 and to pass you on a little friends and
family offer.

Use the code ANIMALS241 to receive 241 tickets in the first two weeks
(making adult tickets just £7.50 each).

This is a gorgeous funny piece that, whilst being by an excellent Yorkshire
based writer Emma Adams, has offered the majority of roles for women over
60. There has also been a free playwriting workshop for people over 60 in
the Borough of Wandsworth to run alongside the production. So we are
thrilled with project overall.

Let me know when you are in!

Much love

Polly xx
------------------------------

Theatre503 presents...

*Animals by Emma Adams directed by Lisa Cagnacci 8 April - 2 May, 7.45pm
£15/£12 (Pay What You Can Sundays) *

*'I want shocks! I've heard they are fun and a lot of blood rushes to your
head.' *
77-year-old Norma is having a tricky day. She can't finish the
crossword and Joy keeps stealing her recliner. Not to mention Helen next
door has twisted her ankle falling from a weather balloon, they've run out
of Class A drugs and the Utility Inspector just popped round to see if it's
time for her involuntary euthanasia...

*Animals* is a wicked satire set in a world where everyone over 60 is
tossed on the scrapheap, children are hothoused, and being a "burden on
society" is the ultimate crime.

Yorkshire-based *Emma Adams* has been New Writer in Residence at West
Yorkshire Playhouse and has also written for Slung Low, Red Ladder, Look
Left Look Right and Ovalhouse. *Lisa Cagnacci* is Associate Artistic
Director of Theatre503.
*Cast: *
Marlene Sidaway
Cara Chase
Sadie Shimmin
Steve Hansell
Milly Thomas *Assistant Director: *Claire Mullane
*Designer:* Max Dorey
*Lighting Designer: *Johanna Town
*Associate Lighting Designer:* Matt Leventhall
*Sound Designer*: Max Pappenheim
*Composer: *Timon Wapenaar
*Costume Supervisor:* Holly Henshaw
*Production Manager:* Heather Doole
*Stage Manager:* Benedict Jones Book here
<https://theatre503.com/whats-on/animals/> or on 020 7978 7040

WATCH THE TRAILER BELOW
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHev86t69ho>

This email was sent to franky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*why did I get this?*
<http://theatre503.us9.list-manage.com/about?u=9452ccef9dccf103ee059167e&id=866d2d5691&e=&c=85f363f9e3>
unsubscribe from this list
<http://theatre503.us9.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=9452ccef9dccf103ee059167e&id=866d2d5691&e=&c=85f363f9e3>
update subscription preferences
<http://theatre503.us9.list-manage.com/profile?u=9452ccef9dccf103ee059167e&id=866d2d5691&e=>
Theatre503 · 503 Battersea Park Road · London, SW11 3BW · United Kingdom

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=9452ccef9dccf103ee059167e&afl=1>

--

*Polly Ingham*
*Producer and Head of Marketing Theatre503*

*www.pollyinghamproductions.com <http://www.pollyinghamproductions.com>*
*www.threepinproductions.com <http://www.threepinproductions.com>*

*Phone:* 07780808132 *T: *@Pingham