right clicking

  • From: Reboant <reboant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 01:25:37 -0500

I've created a mount menu on the commandbar (see attachment).I'd like to have just one listing per partition instead of one for "mount" and one for "umount".Is it possible to set this menu up so that I can left click for mounting and right click the same listing for unmounting?The reasons for this is
1: I don't always want or need to navigate over to /mnt everytime a partition needs to be mounted.
2: I have 2 hardrives with 10 partitions in all.Only 2 are mounted at boot for safety reasons.Having both mount and umount listings for each partition would result in a very long menu.

JPEG image