Re: feature suggestion

  • From: Søren Peter Sieg Mørch <sp.darch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:58:50 +0100

2006/1/27, tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > > Remember that _all_ file operations can be made to operate in the
> > > background if so desired - there's a "run in background" advanced
> > > config setting
> >
> > Where is the setting,
> Config dialog, advanced mode, commands page, toward the end
oh i found out that i actual works, but it's just my cursor, which
shows that it is busy - clicking works fine.

> > and where can i find more info on the plugins?
> Not sure what info you want.
Is there any documentation to befound about all the plugins anywhere?

--
Søren Peter Sieg Mørch

svensk mobil: +46 (0)768 327  257
telefon (VoIP): +45 4698 7413 (efter 18.00 på hverdage)
dk-mobil: +45 2896 5732
email: sp.darch@xxxxxxxxx
msn: (on request)