Re: e2-branch pre-release - gtk 2.6 issue

  • From: tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:39:34 +1100

NOPE, gtk person-responsible says the change is deliberate, to suit the gtk
overflow menu system, and implies we should use the latter. Well, maybe, but
that rules out conforming the style of the rest button to other that of the
other e2 buttons. Maybe there are other issues too. Will explore and advise.

Tom