display of children items in toolbar

  • From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 09:07:19 +0300

Hello Tom
This might amount to a bug. I have a 'Geany' item on the command
toolbar and now I added a child 'RapidSVN'. I expected that emel would
now display a 'geany' icon that when clicked & held would pop-up a
menu similar to 'mount points' from where I could launch either geany
or rapidsvn. However, emel chose to hide rapidsvn, rendering it
unaccessible. Do you think emel could provide capabilities similar to
those in the Xfce panel, that is have a group of apps, clicking on the
icon would launch the first app, clicking & holding or clicking an
associated arrow would pop-up the menu containing all the grouped
apps?

Regards
Liviu

--