Re: button labels

  • From: <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 22:10:37 +1000

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 23:40:32 -0400
Grégory SCHMITT <gy.schmitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
Thanks Grégory, for starting the ball rolling on this.

Context-specific replacements for No or Cancel are fairly easy. (Several
Cancel's do remain, as mentioned in my previous post).

Likewise, some specific replacements for OK are easy. It's the general ones
that we're struggling with.

So, the essence of your suggestion is: keep current usage of "Apply" and change
some OK's to "Accept".

Not bad! Especially if Apply is the only sensible label for
apply-and-do-not-close.