bugreport: create new folder dialog

  • From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 10:35:14 +0100

I push the create new folder button, enter text "test file 06", click
create, file gets created in the active pane, click create, and it is here
that the  create stops. I need to move the mouse outside the button area,
come back and click create for the next file. So, the second create (I am
talking about consecutive creates) does not do its job. I have to re-focus
the button with the mouse, and then create. I wonder whether this is an
emelFM2 bug or an Xfce/GTK2 one.

And when I create file 01, file 02, .., file 09, file 010, file 011. I think
it would be more logical for it to be file 10, file 11, ...