Searching for icons in the wrong place

  • From: equinoxe9@xxxxxxx
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:56:10 +0200

Hello.

First off, I wanted to say that your apps is very pleasing to use. Nice work.
I've been trying to install it under /usr which works OK except that the icons
that aren't in GTK's stock are never found. In fact, the app's trying to find
them in /usr/local.

For example, with some debug traces added in the code, that gives me this :
Requesting icon : gtk-find
        Found icon in stock : gtk-find (size = 32)
Requesting icon : /usr/local/share/pixmaps/emelfm2/terminal_48.png
Failed to load icon Failed to open file
'/usr/local/share/pixmaps/emelfm2/terminal_48.png': No such file or directory

Here are the dir definitions in config.h
#define PREFIX "/usr"
#define BIN_DIR "/usr/X11R6/bin"
#define PLUGINS_DIR "/usr/lib/emelfm2/plugins/"
#define DOC_DIR "/usr/share/doc/emelfm2-0.1/"
#define ICON_DIR "/usr/share/pixmaps/emelfm2/"
#define LOCALE_DIR "/usr/share/locale/"

No big deal, I will just copy the missing icons where needed, but anyway I think
it's a bug.

Keep up the good work. :)

Vincent.