For french users using last pre-release

  • From: Denis Prost <denis.prost@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:08:54 +0100

Hi all,

I'm the french translator. I made a mistake translating one item in the "commandes utilisateurs" submenu of the context menu. "_Libérer de l'espace" should be replaced by "_Espace libre". You can do the change through the configuration dialog, clicking on the "Avancé" button and then choosing the "menu contextuel" catagorie. This change will also be available in next release, you will just have to press the "Défaut" button in the config dialog (but that way you will loose all your e2 customization, so editing the context menu might be a better solution).