[emcomm] Fwd: VEC materials

  • From: "Champ C. Muangamphun E21EIC" <e21eic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 09:11:10 +0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Furman <doctordave73@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 10:54 PM
Subject: VEC materials
To: Perry WY1O Green <pgreen@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: David Furman <w3vk@xxxxxxxx>, "Harry (NJ2Z) Brose" <
harrybrose@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "RICHARD A (KC7X) TYO" <kc7x@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Kunchit HS1JC Charmaraman <kunchitucf@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "KH2J Jay S. Oka" <
kh2j@xxxxxxxx>, Chaiyong Wongwuticomjon <cwongwut@xxxxxxxxx>, CHALERMPOL
MUANGAMPHUN <e21eic@xxxxxxxx>, narissara shaowanasai <n9wms@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Perry, (as well as my fellow Thailand VEs and RAST supporters):

Thank you for the VE testing materials shipment. I confirm receipt of the
following items
from ARRL VEC:

One set of plastic grading templates (9 sheets)
One return mailing envelope and mailing label
20 CSCE forms

(Note: The following forms can be locally reproduced and/or computer
generated if additional blank forms are required.)

20 NCVEC QUICK-FORM 605
20 Written Element Examination Answer Sheet
one Test Session Report Form
one Candidate Roster

No test elements were requested or received. These will all be locally
generated by computer to meet the needs of future testing sessions.

We are continuing our local efforts to expand upon our VE cadre to ensure
that we will have more than the minimum required to conduct testing
sessions.

Local pretesting training sessions are being organized and/or are in
progress.

One step at a time, things are falling into place

73

Dr. Dave HS0ZDP/W3VK

Dr. David V. Furman
w3vk@xxxxxxxx doctordave73@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.qsl.net/w3vk/

--
Champ C. Muangamphun, E21EIC/KY1A

Also: XW1IC,XU7ADE, /9M2, /VR2, /PY2
ex: XZ0A, XW1HS, 9M4JB, 9M0SEA, XU7POS, PS2T, XV9TH, etc

E-mail: e21eic@xxxxxxxx
Website http://www.e21eic.net
Tel: +66 8 7557-7773