[EMAS] correction

  • From: Virginia Senechal <vsenechal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 17:24:53 -0500

After a more careful look at the books, I think the white throated I saw
was a tan-striped adult rather than immature.  The colors were distinct and
striking, with the white throat segmented into three by distinct black
lines.  It was traveling with a black and white-headed one (the only kind I
was familiar with until today).  Will take the camera with me tomorrow to
see if I can find it again!  Virginia