[EMAS] Volunteer to do the EMAS Facebook page

  • From: Simon Thompson <simonrbt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 14:40:04 -0500

Hi folks
I have been running the Facebook page for EMAS for the last couple of
years, but this, coupled with my increased travel program with Ventures,
has threatened to overwhelm me. I am looking for a volunteer to help post
items to the page on a regular basis. Not a lot is needed, just
announcements, reports on the walks, bird sightings etc.
I will be able to help out rather than just hand over the baton completely!
Please contact me at my personal e-mail if you would like to help.
Simonrbt@xxxxxxxxx
Thanks
Simon

Simon RB Thompson