[EMAS] Resending Lake Junaluska

  • From: Connie Wulkowicz <oldsquaw1942@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Elisha Mitchell <emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:21:53 -0800 (PST)

    I'm resending this as it didn't get through the first time apparently.

This week we've had a HERRING GULL, a female GREATER SCAUP, and two BALD EAGLES
playing chase.

The gulls never stay long so are never "findable" for any length of time (often
they come and leave in the time it takes to drive around the lake.)

The female GR SCAUP is still there today fishing near hwy 19.

The eagles (one about a 3rd year the other looks adult but is probably just in
that plumage this year as it still is not "crisp" black/white.

Since it's been so warm up north (no ice at all along the lower Great Lakes and
ME is just starting to get ice on the lakes) not much has been pushed down.