[EMAS] Re: Possible HEGU at Lake Junaluska

  • From: "Wayne K. Forsythe" <wforsythe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jnpoling@xxxxxxxxxx>, "kirk gardner" <kirk.gardner1980@xxxxxxxxx>, <emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 17:16:24 -0500

Kirk,
Yes, we too could look it up, but most of us still would not use the 4
letter code when reporting birds in our area. I went up to Lake Junaluska this
AM and the place was dismal. There is far more floating debris from the big
rain then birds. No Gulls, a mix of the expected ducks.
Wayne
Wayne K. Forsythe
16 Colonial Way
Hendersonville, N. C. 28791