[EMAS] Lonely female

  • From: kirk gardner <kirk.gardner1980@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Audubon Society" <emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 22:38:27 -0500

Hello Everyone,
I hope all is well with everyone! I wanted to share a couple photos I
took this afternoon from Lake Junaluska. Please keep in mind I do not own a
zoom lens, so my efforts are limited to 135mm.

I go by the lake 5 days a week before class, usually in the mornings, and
today I saw a Canvasback by herself. Other species to note: Greater &
Lesser Scaupls, Buffheads, Ruddy Ducks, Pilled-billed Grebes, American
Coots.. etc. Nothing unusual for this time of year.

Thanks,
Kirk

I forgot to name the files, sorry