[EMAS] Corvids for the CBC

  • From: Bill Steiner <steiner.audubon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: EMAS Listserv <emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 11:24:26 -0500

Two fish crows continue at Owen park. They hang out with the pigeons at
the top of the metal poles around the ball field. I occasionally hear them
croaking but often they are silent. Easy to see if you look up.

There is a single Raven who occasionally perches on the bridge rails where
the Blue Ridge parkway goes over I-26. If you stay in your car, he/she is
very tame and approachable. last seen on saturday.

are both these places inside the count circle? can't find a map online.

cheers, Bill Steiner