[ell-i-pcb-design] Re: RTC crystal on baselli

  • From: Vaddina Kameswar Rao <kamesh.vaddina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELL-i PCB design <ell-i-pcb-design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 15:00:16 +0300

I would like to check out the datasheet of the crystal currently being used
in Baselli. I cannot find any information in the description section of the
crystal regarding the manufacturer nor the model number which identifies
it. Please let me know.

If the crystal is OK then I will replace the one I have now on Arduelli
with the one on Baselli. I understand the reasoning behind not wanting to
have different crystals across the boards.

Best,
Kamesh

--
Kameswar Rao Vaddina, Ph.D. Researcher,