[ell-i-developers] Weekly meeting today 12.1.2015 14:00

  • From: Teemu Hakala <temmi@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ell-i-idbm-2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 08:41:16 +0200

Hi all

As normally, we are again meeting at Otaniementie 19, 2nd floor room A210.

Today I'm mostly worried about forthcoming Open Illuminati Hackathon and H2020
POINT project, so be prepared to steer me out of those if there is some other
urgent matters.

After the meeting in Otaniemi, we're scheduled to meet at the ELL-i room in
Helsinki Hacklab to both help the room have a better shape and also work on
hackathon preparations.

This will happen at Takkatie 18 at 17:00 or so. I have room in my car for four
and I think Eero has similar space, so we can arrange rides from Otaniemi to
Hacklab. The lab floor has been painted and the lab itself is more ready for
actual hacking to commence.

 - t