[ell-i-developers] Initial STM32F4discovery support committed and pushed to master

  • From: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 09:26:51 +0300

Yesterday Lari and I managed to integrate Lari's STM32F4discovery board support
to the master branch, and pushed it to github.  Hence, it is there now in
master.  We also managed to create initial STM32F334nucleo support with Otso,
but that is not yet ready for master.  Hopefully some time next week.

Please note that we changed where and which way the system libraries are built.
 If this way works well, we'll also change the way the actual user binaries are
built, so that by default the make system will build the binaries for all
supported platforms, including the emulator.

As discussed on Wednesday, from the process point of view merging Asif's work
on automated testing is now the highest priority so that we can take the
emulator-based automated testing into use.

--Pekka