[ell-i-developers] Re: Initial Ideas for Enc28j60 Library and Arduino SPI Library

  • From: Ivan Raul <supra.material@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 17:42:56 +0100

Dear All

> > First, the circuit offers an interrupt line that can be connected to the
> host MCU. For that reason, I ask through this channel if that line is
> actually wired to the MCU in the Ellduino, and if it will be also connected
> at the newer board versions.
>
> Yes and yes.  In Ellduino it is connected to PC10.  IIRC, in Baselli the
> plan is PA2.  In general, it is always a good idea to check from the
> schematic.

I tried to search for any previous implementation of the EXTI interrupt
controller for the PC10 pin. The only thing I found is that the pin for
PC10 is prepared for working as input
(link<https://github.com/Ell-i/Arduino/blob/ell-i/hardware/ell-i/stm32/variants/ellduino_stm32f051/stm32f051_init.c#L365>)
on the working Runtime implementation for the Arduino repository.

Is there any implemented / example code where the EXTI peripheral module is
configured and activated? If not, to start considering generating one right
away for the new CoAP branch of the Runtime, and meanwhile configuring the
peripheral after the main initialization.

BR, Ivan