[ell-i-developers] HackEll-i weekend 15-16.11 12-20 at Takkatie 18

  • From: otso@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ell-i-pcb-design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 11:40:15 +0100

Hi all,

Since Open Illuminati was postponed, we have a hole in our calendars. To
fill this hole, we're having a hackweekend at our new lab room at Helsinki
Hacklab, Takkatie 18 in Pitäjänmäki
(http://helsinki.hacklab.fi/english-summary/)

I'll be there keeping place open 12-20 on both Saturday and Sunday. There
is no official agenda, but idea is to advance ELL-i hardware and software
as well as give interested parties a chance to take a look at our
activity.

Please note that place is still under construction as Helsinki Hacklab
moved into space recently. There is no network connection unless you have
a mobile connectivity and we have to setup work space on the go.

BR,
Otso