[elky] Re: update.

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: El Camino List <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 04:55:03 -0600

Good luck with everything. I remember not long ago being in a Motel room
for 12 or 15 days (with 2 dogs and 2 cats) while the floors, electrical,
and plumbing was being worked on here. Glad that's over. We still have a
few rooms to finish bit the worst is done.

At least you are getting to see a lot of the grand-kid right!!! How are
they?

JC